Click an image for an enlarged version.
Real Estate Foreclosure Auction 17-234
54.85+/- Acre Residential Development - Pond
k/a “Horton Meadows”
Buxton Rd. (formerly #464) & Hamilton Ln.
NEW DATE: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 11AM
(Property selling as an entirety at or near 464 Buxton Rd.)
Auctioneer’s Note: This exceptional offering consists of a residential development project known as "Horton Meadows." The upscale subdivision is located next to the 100 Acre Horton Woods Wildlife Preserve and is only minutes to Downtown Saco and area beaches. The Keenan Auction Company invites you to participate in the auction event for this excellent home development offering.
- Referenced on Town of Saco’s Tax Map 123
- 54.85+/- Acres including common area, lots, and roads
- Sites ranging from .28 to 2.67+/- acres in size
- 55+ Age Requirement (80%)
- Wooded, fields and fronting on spring fed pond
- Frontage on Buxton Rd. (Rt. 112) 448+/- ft.
- C-1 Conservation Zone
- Close proximity to the ocean, Saco River and the Saco Heath
- Only minutes from the shops and attractions of Downtown Saco and Old Orchard Beach
- 19 miles from Portland, ME and 92 miles from Boston, MA
- See letter from City of Saco regarding prior subdivision approval (download in PIP section below).
Broker Participation Available. Please contact Auctioneer’s office for complete details
Directions: From the Maine Turnpike take Saco exit 36, take exit 1 off the ramp onto Industrial Park Rd., right onto North St. (Rt. 112), follow 4.9 miles to property on the left.
Terms: A $25,000 deposit (nonrefundable as to highest bidder) in cash or certified U.S. funds, made payable to the Keenan Auction Company, Inc. (deposited with the Auctioneer as a qualification to bid), deposit increased to 10% of the purchase price in 5 calendar days of the public sale in cash or bank check, with balance due and payable within 30 days from date of auction. The property will be sold by public auction subject to all outstanding municipal assessments. Conveyance of the property will be by release deed. For information and additional terms of sale contact KeenanAuction.com or call (207) 885-5100 and reference auction #17-234. Richard J. Keenan #236. Our 46th Year and 7,699th Auction.
Property Information Package Available
Declaration of Restrictive Covenants Available
Building Plans Available
Horton Meadows Final Plan Available
Click on the Property Information Button Below